Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Team Blackout on Word UP MAGAZINE!!!

For all you Run's House fans, you may remember the episode this past season when we did our photo shoot for the 25th anniversary of Word Up Magazine. Well its finally out now. We made the cover!!! It's the November issue. You will see Lil Wayne in the center but if you look at the top left corner you can see my leg and half of JoJo and Reggie loll. I can't complain though. We're making progress. On page 98 of the new Word Up Mag there's an article about us. Go to your local newstand and check it out.

Zach (Team Blackout)

1 comment:

  1. Zach, I love your blog. I think it is great that you are encouraging others to vote and how you stay connected with your fans as you begin to blow up and become famous. We are kind of alike my mom and dad are also black and white and I'm glad it turned out that way. I fell in love with basketball growing up. I was recently introduced to Team Blackouts music through my friend and I loved it b/c you guys are so original. Just wanted to give you your props. pcraig0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete