Saturday, May 16, 2009

Team Blackout on BET The Deal

Yesterday, we did an interview for one of BET's shows The Deal. We shot it at JoJo's crib in New Jersey. It was definitely a good look. This is actually history for it will be Team Blackout's FIRST TELEVISED INTERVIEW. This interview will hopefully allow yall to get to know us a little better so be on the look out for it.

They're gonna be playing our new video for our single "Gotta Have Her". So definitely big ups to BET! I don't know when its gonna air but they said they should be done editing it in a couple of weeks. The show airs at 2 am though. I know it's late lol but its all good its still a good look. When I find out I will give yall the details.

Oh and please follow me on twitter.com/zach89

-Zach (Team Blackout)

1 comment:

  1. that will be a good look right there.
    you will be able to get BIGGGG!
    jus keep doin ya thing.

    ReplyDelete