Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back in School

At the moment, I am chilling in my dorm room. Monday was my first day back at school for the spring semester. My schedule is kind of crazy this semester. I'm taking math and speech along with my music classes. If you didn't know, I am a Jazz Performance major. I have speech class at 8 IN THE MORING!! That is not a good look lol. I'm grinding it out though. I'm definitely making it happen while still maintaining my rap career. Team Blackout is getting ready to release the official single "Gotta Have Her". The video should be out very soon. Be on the look out. Well I'ma be out gotta do some homework.

3 comments:

  1. Your totally right you gotta do what you gotta do.. I start school everyday at 9. ewww. lol.. I take 5 classes so i know how stressing it can be.. Believe me.. My school has 3 semesters.. I take Criminal Law, Sociology, Psychology, Quantitative Methods, and Expository Writing.. And trust some of my professors arent no joke.. Buts its life Then on top of that I'm doing my final steps left for the army..

    Hope all is well with school. I'll speak soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many hours you taking? - cool blog though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speech suuuuuuucks at 8 in the morning! lol

    ReplyDelete