Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My First Time Voting




I am very happy to have voted for the first time this year. What makes it even more worthwhile is the fact that I was able to participate in a historic election. I feel extremely proud that Barack Obama has been named President Elect. I want to shout out my fellow youths for being responsible and going to the polls. It actually was very easy to do and didn't take more than a couple of minutes when I got into the actual voting booth. Luckily for me, I didn't have to wait that long either.

I said I would post some pics of me at the voting booth. I took some pics with me and my parents. Leave your opinions about the election.

3 comments:

  1. Zach heyy Im from England and I just want to say you are sooooooooooo hot!! I love watching you on Run's House :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was in the samebooth zacky!! hahaha i remember that dude smiling
    -meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Zach its meee again from England haha im actually in love with you and omg i love your glasses so much :)

    ReplyDelete